Your Huntingdon College Student I.D. is important for several reasons. In addition to being the official notice to others that you are a Huntingdon student, it is:
- Your swipe card for Huntingdon College’s automated class attendance system.
- Your key/swipe card for access to your residence hall.
- Your swipe card (declining balance, if you live on campus or have purchased a commuter meal plan) for meals in the dining hall or for purchases in the Coffee House.
- Your “ticket” for free admission to Hawks athletic events and other College events.
- A valid form of photo identification at some places.
Your I.D. card must be carried at all times and may only be used by the student to whom it is issued. Off-campus, you may qualify for a student discount at some establishments by presenting your I.D.
How I.D. Cards Are Issued
- You will have your picture taken for your I.D. during New Student Orientation.
- You will pick up your card when you come to check-in and move in for Big Red Weekend or registration (or pre-season athletic practices, if they pertain to you) before your first semester of enrollment.
What to Do if Your Card Is Lost
- If lost, report the lost card immediately to the Office of Technology Support Services and get a replacement card—the cost is $10.