Choose a major, minor, concentration, teacher education program, or pre-professional program—or a combination of these programs—to identify and prepare you for what you are called to do. At the same time, deepen and enrich your academic experience through programs that support your academic goals.
- Want to deepen your studies? Choose the Hobbs Honors Program.
- Need a little help with time management, study skills, tutoring, or academic counseling? Visit the Staton Center for Learning Enrichment.
- Want to plan and prepare for your profession? Consult the Center for Career and Vocation.
- Want to learn more about the world? Travel and study through the Huntingdon Plan.
- Is military service in your future? Why wait? Participate in the ROTC program.
- Want to find friends in high places? Earn your way into an honor society.
Huntingdon offers consortia study agreements with other colleges in Montgomery through the Montgomery Higher Education Consortium, as well as study and a minor in Marine Science through the Marine Environmental Sciences Consortium at Dauphin Island Sea Lab. See the Catalog for more information if these opportunities interest you.
These four years only happen once. Soak up every morsel of wisdom you can so that your next step places you a rung above the competition.