Make the Most of Your College Experience
These four years only happen once. Soak up every morsel of wisdom you can so that your next step places you a rung above the competition.
Choose a program of study—major, minor, concentration, educator preparation program, or professional preparation track—or a combination of these programs—to identify and prepare you for what you are called to do. And while you’re at it, explore:
- The Joyce and Truman Hobbs Honors Program
- The Staton Center for Learning Enrichment—tutoring, time management, and writing assistance, among other services
- The Center for Career and Vocation—internships, resume and interviewing assistance, job and career networking (the CCV is part of our Office of College and Alumni Relations)
- Travel and study through the Huntingdon Plan
- ROTC programs
- Clubs, Organizations, and Honor Societies
Huntingdon offers a minor in Marine Science through the Marine Environmental Sciences Consortium at Dauphin Island Sea Lab.
See the Catalog for more information.