Organized in 2006, the Marching Scarlet & Grey is one of only a few marching bands at NCAA-Division III colleges and universities. The band includes instrumentation, Color Guard, majorettes (the Hawkettes), and a full collegiate marching squad. The Marching Scarlet & Grey performs for:
- Football games
- Marching festivals
- Civic and community events
- Band exhibitions and competitions
**2016 Symphonic Honor Band Information, Jan. 8–9, 2016**
The Band Experience
The band program is part of the Huntingdon Music program. The band experience includes:
- The Scarlet and Grey Scholarship, $11,500 for band participation or $11,000 for auxiliaries (Color Guard, Majorettes)
- Instruments, uniforms, and equipment provided at no cost to students (new instruments in winds and percussion for each freshman)
- No band fees
- Opportunities for students at a variety of skill levels
- Opportunities to travel and perform at football games across the Southeast
- The band program includes the Huntingdon Wind Ensemble (concert band), the Huntingdon Jazz Ensemble, Huntingdon Pops, and BallHawks Pep Band, among other small ensembles.
HONOR BANDS (information coming soon)
- Note: you must be logged into your Huntingdon email in order to see this Re-order Form.