The 2022–2023 Honors Scholarship Application Form
is required in order to apply for consideration for one or more of the following scholarships:
- Bellingrath Scholarship (Full Tuition)
- Edwin H. and Mae Rousseau Teague Scholarship (Full Tuition; major in Biology, Cell Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Applied Mathematics, or Mathematics required)
- Walter J. Knabe Memorial Scholarship (Full Tuition)
- James W. Wilson Jr. Scholarship ($16,000)
Requirements and Availability:
Deadline: December 1, 2021
- Application, essay, and resume required for consideration; deadline December 1.
- Students must have a minimum GPA of 3.75 and minimum ACT Composite of 25
- Incoming freshmen only
- Reserved for campus residents
- Limited Honors Scholarships available
- Honors Scholarships are not stackable with other Huntingdon College institutional awards, but may be combined with federal and state financial aid.
- Honors Scholarship Application, essay, resume, and completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) required for consideration.
- Honors Scholarship recipients are required to participate in the Joyce and Truman Hobbs Honors Program.
For questions or assistance, please contact the Office of Admission at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone at (800) 763-0313 or (334) 833-4497.