Scholarship, Grant, and Financial Aid Forms
If you have questions about or need assistance with the following forms, please contact the Office of Student Financial Aid, (334) 833-4428 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: for fall enrollment, you may begin the financial aid application process as early as October 1 of the year prior. Go to fafsa.ed.gov to get started.
Huntingdon Grants and Scholarships
- Merit Scholarship Application: for freshman students entering in the fall semester; must apply and be admitted by December 1.
- Alabama Power Corporate Partnership Program: This scholarship is available to employees of Alabama Power, their spouses, and their legal dependent children who enter Huntingdon College as full-time freshmen. [download Alabama Power Corporate Partnership Application PDF]
- ALFA Insurance Corporate Partnership Program Application: This scholarship is available to employees of ALFA Insurance, their spouses, and their legal dependent children who enter Huntingdon College as full-time freshmen. [download ALFA Corporate Partnership Program Application PDF]
- Alumni Legacy Grant : This student assistance program must be recommended by a Huntingdon alum, who may recommend only one student for a Legacy Grant each year. [download Alumni Legacy Grant Application PDF]
- Regions Bank Corporate Partnership Program: This scholarship is available to employees of Regions Bank, their spouses, and their legal dependent children who enter Huntingdon College as full-time freshmen. [download Regions Bank Corporate Partnership Application PDF]
- United Methodist Cross and Flame Grant: Must be an active member of a Methodist church as recommended by Methodist clergy. [download Clergy Referral Form PDF]
- Baptist Health Corporate Partnership Program: This scholarship is available to employees of ALFA Insurance, their spouses, and their legal dependent children who enter Huntingdon College as full-time freshmen. [download Baptist Health Corporate Partnership Application PDF]
State Grant and Pre-Paid Tuition
- Alabama Student Grant: This student assistance program is designed to provide financial assistance to residents of the state of Alabama for undergraduate non-sectarian, secular education at independent, non-profit, postsecondary institutions of higher learning located within the state. [2019-2020 Alabama Student Grant application]
- Pre-paid Tuition Plan: In order for Huntingdon College to bill a pre-paid tuition program, such as FL Pre-paid or AL PACT, this form must be submitted. [download PACT Worksheet PDF]
- Dependent Survivor & Military Scholarship: These scholarships for freshmen and new transf ers are awarded to full-time day students who are active duty U.S. military personnel, dependents of active duty and retired military personnel, or surviving spouses or dependents of any military member killed while on active duty. Students receiving Chapter 33 VA benefits at the rate of 100% will receive the HC Post 911 Scholarship, in order to maximize aid eligibility. [download Dependent Survivor and Military Scholarship Application PDF]
- Direct Loan Instructions: The Office of Student Financial Services has prepared a step-by-step guide to help you complete the Direct Loan process. Please review the information sheet. [download Direct Loan Instructions PDF]
- Direct PLUS Loan Instructions: The Office of Student Financial Services has prepared a step-by-step guide to help you complete the Direct PLUS Loan process. Please complete each step. Note: Parents wishing to request a Direct PLUS loan for a student attending the Summer Term should contact the Office of Student Financial Services for instructions. [download 2018-19 PLUS Packet or the 2019-2020 PLUS Packet]
- Federal Work-Study (FWS) Application: FWS provides part-time jobs for undergraduate students with financial need, allowing them to earn money to help pay education expenses. The program encourages community service work and work related to the recipient’s course of study. If FWS is included in your Financial Aid Award, complete this form and submit it to the Office of Student Financial Services. [download 2019-2020 Federal Work Study PDF]
- VA Benefits: Please complete this institutional form to help our offices determine the VA benefits you may be eligible to receive. [download VA Certification Information Sheet PDF]
- Alternative Loans: Alternative Education Loans, also known as Private Education Loans, help bridge the gap between the actual cost of your education and the amount the government allows you to borrow in its programs. Private loans are offered by private lenders, and there are no federal forms to complete. Eligibility for private student loans often depends on your credit score.
Financial Aid Forms
- Unusual Circumstances Form: Consult the Office of Student Financial Services regarding unusual circumstances or changes in your family’s and/or your financial situation which may impact your ability to pay for your education. Before reviewing your request, we must have a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on file and a completed verification packet.
- Verification: These forms are used to complete the verification process required by the government and occasionally by our financial aid office. Their purpose is to verify that all information you submitted on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is correct. We require this form be completed should you submit an “Unusual Circumstances Form.” The FAFSA determines your dependent/independent status. You should complete the form that pertains to that status and submit it with all required documentation listed in the form. If you are not sure of your status, you may contact the Office of Student Financial Services at email@example.com or (334) 833-4428. For all forms, please contact the Office of Student Financial Services.
Student Accounts Forms
- Credit Card Authorization Form: Huntingdon College is pleased to offer online credit card payments. Online Student Account Payments.
- Refund Request Form: Students with a credit on their accounts may submit the Refund Request Form to the Office of Student Accounts in order to have the funds released. [download Refund Request Form PDF]